Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Cards...

Here are a few Spring/Easter cards. These are mostly made using the Making Memories Garden Party Collection - the little chick in this collection is adorable, always makes me smile. :) Also, I love all of the decorative edges on the papers, they add a lot of interest to the card. And speaking of Easter, I'm starting to think about how to decorate eggs this year...last year I used a lot of scrappy supplies on them. Do you have a favorite egg decorating technique? I'm looking for inspiration...


Products: Card Bases: PaperSource; Patterned Paper, Diecuts, epoxy sticker: Making Memories; Felt Chick Sticker: Sandylion Essentials; Ribbon: American Crafts; Grass: left over from easter decorating kit; String.


Products: Card Bases: PaperSource; Patterned Paper, Diecuts, Epoxy Sticker: Making Memories; Ribbon: American Crafts, WYLA, Inc.


Products: Card Bases: PaperSource; Patterned Paper, Diecuts, epoxy sticker: Making Memories; Ribbon: Crate Paper.


Products: Card Bases: PaperSource; Patterned Paper, Diecuts: Making Memories, Letter Stickers; Buttons: Autumn Leaves.

I actually have a few more projects done that I will try and post soon. They include a few journals that I customized with stamping, some more cards and a mini-album (my first one!).

1 comment:

Tracey Jean said...

Gorgeous cards! You are really talented.