Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mini Cards...

Here are some really simple hybrid cards. I just opened a new 4" square canvas in my photo-editing program. I brought a digi patterned paper onto that canvas (using the Marks Paper Co digital kits), then I brought in the outlined floral graphic. I changed the color of the floral graphic, I made it white on the brightly colored cards and brown on the neutral colored cards. I added the greeting digitally.

To print, I assembled all four of the card design onto one 8.5"x11" canvas rather than printing them all individually (this saves paper). I wrapped some color coordinated craft thread around each card, then glued each to a 4x4' white card base.

Finally, I added a small felt circle and a button to each flower. Nice and simple!

Thanks for stopping by today! Patty


Products: Cardstock: Bazzill; Felt Circles: Unknown; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; String: Prism Craft Thread. Digital Products: Patterned Paper: Marks Paper Company; Font: Ribbon.

Products: Cardstock: Bazzill; Felt Circles: Unknown; Buttons: Autumn Leaves; String: Prism Craft Thread. Digital Products: Patterned Paper: Marks Paper Company; Font: Ribbon.

No comments: