Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Really...a scrapbook page...from me?

I really want to do more scrapbook pages, but I always seem to end up making a card or two instead. Anyway, I recently made this page about my cat and how sometimes I look over at her napping away without a care in the world and I think...I want to be her. :)



Products: Cardstock: Bazzill; Velvet Flowers: Maya Road; Brads: Making Memories; Felt Photo Corner: La-di-dah; Alpha Stamps: Leave Memories; Ink: Clearsnap; Pen: Marvy. Digital Products: Patterned Paper: Marks Paper Company; Font: Pharmacy.

This is a really easy to make hybrid design. Today, this page is featured on the Marks Paper Company Blog along with some instructions on how to make it. There is also an amazingly cute project posted there from DT member Patty Schaffer. It's an adorable little house with a mini album inside. You really need to go see it!

And here are a couple hybrid cards I made using the Marks Paper Company digital kits. I was going for something clean and simple, I like the way they turned out.


Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Cardstock: Bazzill; Acrylic Drops: The Robin’s Nest; Ribbon: We R Memory Keepers; Pen: Uni-Ball. Digital Products: Patterned Paper: Marks Paper Company; Font: Avant Garde.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Cardstock: Bazzill; Brad: Imaginisce; Ribbon: Fancy Pants. Digital Products: Patterned Paper: Marks Paper Company; Font: Teen.

No comments: