Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Anna Griffin collection...

I found this new Anna Griffin collection, Darcey, at Michaels a couple of weeks ago. A few days after I bought some of it a friend asked if I had an extra "congratulations" card laying around, and to my surprise, I really didn't have very many of that type - so I made one with these new papers.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Paper Tag: Anna Griffin; Ribbon: Pebbles; Gems: MAMBI; Scalloped Edge: Doodlebug; Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee; Fabric Tag: MAMBI; Ink: Clearsnap.

And then I made some 4th of July cards, this collection, being so bright and summery, seemed to be a perfect fit for that holiday. I like that the cards read very 4th of July, even though the papers are florals and swirls.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Paper Tag: Anna Griffin; Felt Stars: Felt Stars: CPE, Inc.; Felt Letters: Making Memories; Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Creative Imaginations; Ink: Clearsnap.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Paper Tag: Anna Griffin; Ribbon: Offray; Felt Stars: Felt Stars: CPE, Inc; Scalloped Edge: Doodlebug; Floral Tape, Floral Wire.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Paper Tag: Anna Griffin; Felt Stars: CPE, Inc.; Ribbon: Michaels; Gem: MAMBI; Stamps: Inique Boutique; Ink: Clearsnap.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Anna Griffin; Paper Tag: Anna Griffin; Chipboard Numeral: Chatterbox; Ribbon: Morex Corp.; Button: Autumn Leaves; Stamps: Inique Boutique, Creative Imaginations; Ink: Clearsnap; Liquid Applique: Marvy Uchida; String.

Thanks for stopping by today! Patty

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Amazing! I needed to see these!! I couldn't buy that line, didn't quite know what to do with it, they need you to make samples for M's! or for Anna Griffin!!! :)

Erika said...

Oh.my.word! Your cards are all sooo gorgeous! I'm following you now! :)