Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Card-making marathon last weekend...

I made over a dozen cards this weekend! Marks Paper Company sent me a package last week, so I sat down and played with it this weekend. I'm not going to post them all today, but here a few.

If you read some of my earlier posts, you know I've been somewhat motivated lately to dig into my older stash and put it to use. On these first two cards, I use some older Imaginisce rub-ons. Do you remember these, they came with packaged with little gems. I think they look great with the flowers I cut from some of the patterned paper in the August Collection.



Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Pattered Paper: Marks Paper Company; Rub-ons: Stampin’ Up, Imaginisce; Brads: Bazzill; Ribbon: American Crafts.




Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper and Diecuts: Marks Paper Company; Rub-on: Creative Imaginations, Imaginisce; Gems: Me and My Big Ideas.


On the next one I used some Buzz and Bloom chipboard. I think they have some of the coolest chipboard designs. I have a little stash of it, and I've been "saving" it for something... who knows what... but now that I have "broken the seal" on using it, you will probably be seeing more of it on my projects.



Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Pattered Paper: Marks Paper Company; Chipboard: Buzz and Bloom, Deja Views; Diecut: Prima; Lace: Fancy Pants.


So that's it for today, I'll post a few more of them tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!  Patty



No comments: