Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Webster's Pages and Tattered Angels are a perfect combo...

If you watched the Tattered Angels blog last month, I’m sure you noticed from all of the Design Team posts that Webster’s Pages and Tattered Angels work great together! For my projects this month I made a few cards.

On this first card I used Crushed Shells GM on all of the paper and diecuts. It added a really nice aged shimmery look. I used Old Lace GM on the chipboard leaves (these come in the Glimmer Chips - Creme de Chocolat - Nature Collection - which is on sale now in the store!). I also used some of the new Glimmer Glam (Golden Goddess) on the butterfly diecut, the butterfly antennae, and all around the edge of the tag. The papers and letter stickers are all from Webster's Pages. The flower is from Prima.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages; Letter Stickers: Webster's Pages; Flower: Prima; Pearls Brad: Making Memories; Gems: MAMBI; Chipboard and Acrylic Leaves: Tattered Angels; Glimmer Mist (Old Lace and Crushed Shells): Tattered Angels; Glimmer Glam (Golden Goddess): Tattered Angels.

On this second card I used Crushed Shells GM  around the edges of the Webster's Pages patterned paper. I totally love the light brown/tan glimmer mists - they are perfect for adding that vintage touch. I spayed the butterfly with some Old Lace GM and sprayed the paper inside the center of the butterfly with Olive Vine GM. The butterfly is from the Butterfly Frames Fonts Set. I also sprayed the silhouette (from Webster's Pages) with Pearl GM and then added some Golden Goddess Glimmer Glam. That lace and flower petals trim is from Prima, found it at my local Michael's.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages; Silhouette: Webster's Pages; Flower/Lace Trim: Prima; Pearls Velvet Flowers: Creative Charms; Pearl Pins: Horizon; Chipboard Butterfly: Tattered Angels; Glimmer Mist (Old Lace, Crushed Shells, Pearl and Olive Vine): Tattered Angels; Glimmer Glam (Golden Goddess): Tattered Angels.

On this last card I used Crushed Shells GM around the edges of the patterned paper. Like I said - I totally love this color! On the butterfly I used a combination of Crushed Shells GM and Frost GM. Once it was dry, I sanded it a bit to reveal the embossed pattern. The buttons are from Jenni Bowlin and the pearls are Mark Richards.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages; Buttons: Jenni Bowlin; Pearls: Mark Richards; Pearl Pins: Horizon; Chipboard Butterfly: Tattered Angels; Glimmer Mist (Crushed Shells and Frost): Tattered Angels.

OK - Well that's it for me today. Next month the Tattered Angels Design Team is teamed up with Fancy Pants! So, check the TA blog often, I predict another fabulous month of projects coming your way! :)

Take care - Patty

No comments: