Friday, May 21, 2010

Hoping my head clears soon...

Ugh, I've had a nasty cold all week and it's still hanging around today. I'm really over it and I just wish it would get over me and go away!  Anyway, I've have a bunch of cards that I haven't posted yet, so I'm get them out here this weekend. Here is the first set, ironically they are mostly get well cards - I should send them to myself.  These are hybrid cards I made using some wordart by Bethany Harty mixed with some of Maya's fabulous kits (both designers are at Scrapbook Graphics).

 
Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pearls: Queen and Company; Ribbon: Sundance Catalogue; Chalk Ink: Clearsnap.   Digital Products:  Papers: Steampunk by Maya, Kindness by Maya; Elements: Sweetums, Sweetums Garden, and Sweetums Forest (all by Maya); Word Art: Get Well Cards Attitude Wordart by Bethany Harty.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Cardstock: Bazzill; Gems: Prima; Ribbon: Sundance Catalogue.    Digital Products: Papers: Steampunk by Maya, Kindness by Maya; Elements: Steampunk by Maya, Earth Dance by Maya; Word Art: Happiness Wordart by Bethany Harty.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pearls: Queen and Company; Chalk Ink: Clearsnap.   Digital Products: Papers: Steampunk by Maya, Kindness by Maya; Elements: Sweetums Garden by Maya; Word Art: Get Well Cards Wordart 1 by Bethany Harty.

Products: Blank Card: PaperSource; Cardstock: Bazzill; Pearls: Queen and Company.   Digital Products: Papers: Kindness Kit by Maya; Elements: Earth Dance Kit by Maya; Word Art: Get Well Cards Wordart 1 by Bethany Harty.

If you've got this cold that's going around too, hope you are felling better soon!  Take care, Patty

No comments: