Sunday, May 2, 2010

Still some great deals going on for (inter)National Scrapbooking Day...

Many of the iNSD sales over at Scrapbook Graphics are still going on today. Each designer is doing their own thing, a list of all of the offers is here. Below are some of my favorite kits and they are on sale now.

Baers Garten has such a cute, clean style, I always love her kits. Everything in her store (except Creative Fusion) is 40% off until May 3rd, below are a couple of my favorites from her.

             My Happy Home                                Refresh

Rosey Posey is another one of my favorite designers, everything in her store (except Creative Fusion) is 40% off until May 2nd. Here are some great kits from her inluding one of my favorite alphas.


                  Floret                                   Affinity for the Blues

                 My House                                        Big Blue

And for any of you doing art journals, you must check out Tangie Baxter's store; which also includes kits featuring Rebecca McMeen, it's really amazing. Most of the things in her store are 33% until May 2nd. Here are a couple of my favorites.

            Orchid Elixer               Briseis {A Rebecca McMeen Collection}

I'll stop back in later to post some Marks Paper Company projects. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.  Patty

No comments: